Friday 23 October 2015

Waiting on God?



"Seek ye first, the Kingdom of God and every other thing will be added unto you"
This is one of my favorite bible verse and it applies to this beautiful matchmade in heaven story you're about to read.
The bride "Yinka" was my course mate in Bowen University, we graduated same year. We can both pass for one of the naughty ones in our set...lol
I was happy for Yinka when i saw a picture of her engagement of instagram. ...i wasn't only happy that she was enagaged, i was happy that a Godly man found her...
There's a lot to be learnt from Yinka's story especially for the Ladies.



HER STORY...
I've had a few serious relationships and a few unserious relationships but they all ended up really bad, no matter how hard I loved or trusted someone they just ended taking me for granted and hurting me from dangerous lies, cheating, disrespecting etc they made me look down on myself sometimes... I always thought it was my fault, like there was something wrong with me or God was punishing me for something. At some point I said to myself 'No More' I was no longer interested in any kind of serious relationship, I wanted to be free. During this 'me' time I discovered a lot of things about myself, relationships and life, I also got closer to God, I discovered 'BIBLE SECRETS' , I read books started making friends with d right people. At this time there was serious pressure on me to get married or atleast bring a man home but I wasn't in a hurry because I made a deal with God that he will choose my husband and bring him to me and I stood on it and did not worry about it... One day a Christian mother in my office sent for me and asked why Richard and I don't talk and insisted we started talking. I was like 'Ahh just like that, of all the people in this office why him' but I had to obey her, she's a woman of God and an elderly person. That's how we started talking oo there was no attraction no spark nothing but according to him he knew he had to marry me but I kept saying he's not my type... May this 'not my type' put many ladies in trouble' because all d other guys that  kept hurting me were 'my type' n here I had an excellent, gentle, God fearing, hard working man that wanted to love me n I was saying 'not my type'. I was not nice to him at all but he stayed loving me n refused to go oo... I decided to get close to him n it's just been d best decision thing ever, he made me love myself even more, he inspires me, puts me 1st, he prays with n for me everyday, I am not exaggerating I've been so happy n I just started shining n glowing anyhow lol n he never tried to touch me... I have a past, I've done things I'm not proud of, I've dated horrible mean guys but God thinks I'm worthy of his grace because I turned to him n he put lines in pleasant places for me, he broke protocols for my sake. Today I am Mrs Richard Ogundare *whoop whoop*


He makes ALL things beautuful in His time....❤️

2 comments: