Friday 22 May 2015

I wasn't Paying Attention To My Husband- Tina Campbell


Recently, Tina Campell of Mary Mary forgave her cheating Husband and they renewed their vows.
  According to Tina, there's power and Liberation in Forgiveness.
When I stumbled across this video on YouTube , i was impressed with Tina's transparency. Tina didn't blame her husband but she owned up to thefact that  she played a major role in Teddy's infidelity.

Tina stated that she wasn't paying attention to her Husband. She said i gave my Husband all of me but i gave him last.
Watch the video below and i pray that a hurting Woman somewhere finds the strength to forgive her husband.
Tina has also responded to her social media critics by saying  "Why would I let the whole world see my failure, and not let the world see the rebuilding? I don't care what anybody thinks. I chose to forgive because unforgiveness kept me miserable.
There's a lot to learn from Tina Campbell's story in this video
http://youtu.be/zVSJx8wjclQ

No comments:

Post a Comment